At 12:05 AM 9/1/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Perhaps if I was rich enough to own more than two regulator sets (i have one
>reg for my pony too) then I could dedicate one to nitrox and not worry about
>dirty air fills when travelling....

Karen,
All you need to do is give up that other expensive habit of yours.
The one with two wheels and yes I meant habit not hobby.  It takes one to
know one (or in this case an "ex one")
BTW  In the past the others here have see my mention of Sea Signs, you may
find it interesting too, even if it is based on ASL.
http://www.seasigns.com
                                                Best Regards
                                                      Ron in San Diego

Diving in San Diego