Kuty:

> >More details to follow as I find them out, but if anyone
> >wants to arrange a mini-nedfest, I'm up for it.
>
>O.K., when you have the details, please write.  The beginning of January is
>my "two months date" time.  If you are in Dahab, I mihgt drop by :-)

Will do, it might just be a few weeks notice, but if I don't get out of
London by the end of the year, I don't know what I'll do!

>Did you cross the arch (57M) in the Blue Hole to the open sea?

We were going to, but two divers had died the day before doing the exact
same thing, so we decided to drop those plans (I was diving with a _very_
experienced instructor-friend who advised against it, who was I to argue?).
Including those two divers, 5 other had died in the last 2 months, so I
wouldn't advise it.  I'm not sure, even now a year later, that I would trust
my skills to do such a dive, very dangerous and the arch is very hard to
find, thus gobbling up your air.  Not worth the risk at that point.

Regards
Kat.