From Http://Members.Aol.Com/Lassailly/Tunuframe.Html scripsit:

> and french is even better : it doesn't need morphem to topicalize !
> "c'est mon p=E8re le pompier".=20
> there is a nice french verb "to-be-my-father".

Just another instance of the phrancophone desire to have a word
for *everything*.

Someone once wrote to William Safire (newspaper columnist on the
English language) requesting a neologism for "ex-wife-with-whom-
one-is-having-an-affair".  He retorted that this concept deserved
a neologism about as much as "neighbor-whose-house-is-on-fire".

Conlangers, to the rescue!

--=20
John Cowan                                   [log in to unmask]
       I am a member of a civilization. --David Brin