On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Daniel Seriff wrote:

> I've written up my alphabet, but I'm really bad at drawing on the
> computer. How can I get it in without a scanner?

If you have a font that has similar shapes (it doesn't have to be
similar letters, just bits of curve and angle) you can type the
relevant letters with the text tool of a drawing program - Windows
Paintbrush wil do if you use a pretty large font size - and
cut-and-paste bits of letters to construct the characters you want.

Or borrow someone else's scanner, of course :-)

   Irina

                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/backpage.html (Nederlands)