[log in to unmask] writes:

>Do people's conlangs have well defined possible root structures?

Ok, I don't know how to properly set this up but here goes:

C = consonant
V = vowel
D = diphthong
Di = digraph

My roots all are: CVC (him) , CDC (taok), DiVC (tsad), DiDC (chaon)

I kept them short because they tend to get long as you add on the affixes.
I was able to get at least 2000 basic roots (not all are named mind you).
I generally dont diverge from this but i may start to because I am finding
certain VC, and DC combinations to be more pleasing than some of the
existing roots.

     "Raw to the floor like reservoir dogs"  - A.V. Helden