On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Padraic Brown wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Irina Rempt-Drijfhout wrote:
>
> > I think I can also speak for Boudewijn; I wish we could, but a lack
> > of time, funds and childcare confines us to the Netherlands. What I'd
> > really like is to meet *everyone* :-)
>
> Now that would quite the thing, if it could be pulled off!  I suppose we'd
> all have to go to Holland? :)

Not absolutely necessarily - perhaps next year when my mother
is better we can ask her to have a few of our children, while
a godparent could perhaps mind another. Then, if our new house
doesn't turn out to be too expensive, we might take a plane to,
say Ireland, which is nicely half-way ;-).

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://denden.conlang.org/~bsarempt