On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Christophe Grandsire wrote:

>         "Flatmates"... Although I learned that flat meant "apartment", at least
> your explanation fits exactly to our situation. Thank you for this word.

You're welcome.  I thought that was the word you wanted.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

Giles: Honestly, Buffy.  You order these products, practice with them for
a morning and then cast them aside in favour of a piece of kindling.
When's the last time you used your hippe?
                        - Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3, Dark Horse Comics.