In a message dated 9/21/99 10:37:08 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 I guess I'm just too set in my ways. I like my old Scubapro Jetfins and just
 can't get used to the biofins. They feel too light and floppy on my feets.
 Had one of our instructors braggin' about he could fly through the water now
 so I took
 him down to the river and plopped his butt in the current. After a hundred
 or so yards going up current he wasn't so quick to brag about them.  :-)

Hey Mike,

I use the Scubapro Jet fins also and I've never found another fin that I
thought could compete with them (although I'm sure there are) I've blown away
many divers who were diving with me with their new fins and  after a strong
current they kept asking why were you swimming so hard??

Hard to beat the classic.

Ray