Viv - It made the news here in Washington State as
well, I saw video of the white attacking a boat, & the
carcass, & an interview with the boater who soiled his
trousers as the whit tried to have it's way with his
boat.  Kinda of wonder about the intelligence of
people who try to get between a "5 metre long, female,
white pointer shark" and it's din-din.
Ed