Kent wrote:

>As long as I do my morning dive to a
depth below 100' and avoid a "reverse profile" then everything is
copecetic.
But, if I "accidentally" do a shallow dive in the morning and don't go de=
ep
enough, then I'm "dressed down"  for doing a reverse profile?<

And don't even dream of sleeping late while diving with an outfit like
that. A dive to 0 feet in the morning and they  will likely  ban you from=

sticking your head in the shower for the next 24 hours.  =

Divers should vote with their fins and avoid operators with bullshit rule=
s.
Or entire countries, if what I keep hearing about the OZ rules is indeed
true.

mika