At 07:44 AM 9/25/99 +1000, Christian wrote:
>"Daniel L. Crawford" wrote:
>>
>> At 04:08 PM 9/24/1999 +1000, Christian wrote:
>> >
>> >I have never before heard of such events without some contributing
>> >factor (shark feeding comes to mind)... anybody?
>>
>> So is this guy your chum or what??
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Haven't I already answered this question?

It depends whether Dan asked

(a) if this guy is your "cronie" as in "chum", OR

(b) if this guy is your "chum" as in "bait" in the shark feeding
    in your parenthetical "shark feeding comes to mind", OR

(c) if this guy is your "chum" as in "baiting" Scuba-L readers.

>i) Yes, he is. He's also a penetration standard cave diver and has a

That is indeed an answer you had given before.  But that's in response
to (a) only.

I THINK Dan meant to ask (b) or (c).  :-)   But I could be wrong. :-))

Isn't the English language wonderfully ambiguous?

-- Bob.