On 25 September 1999 23:06, Lee Bell wrote - in response to my:

> > I asked a certified nitrox diver just a couple of hours ago
> > what the reccomended PPO2 limit was and they couldn't
> > even tell me what PPO2 meant!)  :-)

> I find it almost impossible to imagine that this was a training failure.
> find it a bit surprising but not impossible to imagine that this is a
diver
> failure.

Lee! I just posted some comments along those same lines in response to
Christian's earlier post.  In this instance I don't believe that the fault
lies with the Instructor!  (And bear in mind that I used the example to
illustrate the fact that claims that rules and regulations make diving
safer, often achieve the opposite effect!  :-)

Strike