At 11:28 27/09/1999 +1000, Strike wrote:
>It may not!  But the real question is:  Do you really want to teach and help
>others?  Or do you want the imagined 'prestige'?  :-)

Come on now Strike.  The real question is does he want to get laid?  :-)

In my experience (purely from observation unfortunately) it's the
instructors who get the ladies.  Dm's occasionally, like vulchers at a
kill, dart through and grab a mouthful (uum, that was a poor choice of
analogies).  But generally the man in charge grabs the lions share.   :-)

Poor saps like me just get to muse over which of these king of the beasts
will snare which gazelle.

Simon

Simon L Hartley
RSM Unit Web Administrator\First Year Course Coordinator
Associate Lecturer
School of Resource Science and Management
Southern Cross University
P.O. Box 157
Lismore NSW, Australia 2480
Ph: (02) 66203251 or (61 66) 203 251