Thought the group might find this as interesting as I do.  Oceanic has a
free sumulator available for their Data Plus nitrox computer.  Since this
just happens to be one of the computers I have, it's especially handy for
me.  You can find it at http://www.oceanicusa.com/c-dataplus.html   The
sumulation works just like the computer, allowing the user to enter an EAN
mix from 21 to 50 and specify a descent and ascent rate.  I find the display
of the condition of the 12 compartments the computer uses particularly
interesting.  If you have problems setting the simulated computer, let me
know and I'll walk you through it.

Lee