O.K., why do you think they suck?  I am one of 6
people who work in the dive shop (I work p.t.), I am
now the 4th shop person using the Bio fin.  We have a
couple of instructors using them.  I have sold at
least 6 pair in the last 3 months at $175 a pair,
without any complaints back.  The reports I got back
made me think that I would swim like Aquaman with
these puppies.  I ain't convinced they are the best
thing since sliced bread, but they are easier to swim
then my old Tusa fins.
Ed