Hey all,
  Hope some of you caught the show (title same as subject above) on
Australia's Great Southern Ocean last night on the Discovery Channel.  I've
been watching diving documentaries/travelogues since J.C. first donned that
little red hat, and this was one of the best IMO.  Good enough to bring me
out of quasi-eternal lurkdom to mention it.  Not a diver to be seen, but
lots of cool animal behavior.  Carpet sharks eating octopi, hermit crabs
adorning shells with anemones, sea horses sucking down prey, Tasmanian
giant crabs breaking up all kinds of stuff, and, as if that wasn't enough
to make you warm your wet suit, a little gratuitous cuttlefish sex for
added spice.  I checked the Discovery lineup for rest of this week and
didn't see any replay, but maybe another time. However, there is another
show on GBR tonight during the Wild Discovery time slot (or is that
yesterday to you folks down under?).

Take care ya'll and Don't Pull the Carpet Shark's Tale!
-Mark B.

P.S. Strike and other Aussies, is it true carpet sharks are responsible for
more shark bites to humans than any other species?