Charles wrote:

> Jay Bowks wrote:
>

> > P.S. Now Charles, stop your nonesense... "quacky son of Bob"!  :-)))
>
> Stop joking, I want to be angry.

Be angry, that is very healthy, and besides I find it very interesting. I was
close to Charles' way of thinking the first time I read the introduction. It
could certainly be written in a better way with better and clearer examples,
but the Iala people were writing to the academic world, it appears ;-)

In interlingua I would say that "Ille resignava su officio" or "Ille precava
(demandava, exigeva, rogava) su dimission."

The verb in interlingua is _dimitter_ compare
_transmission_ and the verb _transmitter_ (transmit) in English if I am not mistaken.