Terrence Donnelly wrote:

> To relate this to conlanging (or manybe conculturing), do
> any of you have similar food items in your invented speaking
> communities, i.e., foods whose origin or method of production
> cause jaws to drop but which taste wonderful?  The Kadane
> (who speak my conlang Vogu) are pretty boring in this regard,
> I guess, because nothing comes to mind.  I'll have to explore
> this area more deeply.

The Nowans eat quite a few insects and their larvae.  Most are
commercially raised now a days.  They also eggs which are one
of my favorite foods but just down right weird if you think about
them :)
--
Brad Coon
listowner battleship-l

The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.--Proverb of unknown origin.