On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Padraic Brown wrote:

> I don't think Andrew ever informed us what the Brithenig word for Marmite
> is... (hint!)

marmit, borrowed from French.

I'm just back from going overnight to Queenstown for another audition for
Lord of the Rings.  (Fencing with rubber 'bladed-edged' swords - shudder!)
That's all I'm going to hint at because of confidentiality to give an idea
of what's going on behind the screens.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

Giles: Honestly, Buffy.  You order these products, practice with them for
a morning and then cast them aside in favour of a piece of kindling.
When's the last time you used your hippe?
                        - Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3, Dark Horse Comics.