On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Don Blaheta wrote:

> Anyway, my script is attached, along with the output of my script run -x
> on 177K words of Wall Street Journal text.  If anyone is exceptionally
> interested, I could probably augment it in various ways.

My Perl is non-existent, and I'd like to have a version that also
counts word-final letters and word-initial/word-final digraphs. I
*think* it might be a simple matter of adding a line or two, but I
don't know what or where. Please help!

   Irina

                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)