On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Raymond A. Brown wrote:

> The pumas played well against Wales & the winning margin was not much.
> It's quite a possibility that the Pumas as well as the Welsh dragons will
> get through the qualifying rounds  :)

I don't follow sport very closely, but I think the biggest upset of the
year was Wales beating South Africa in a test match.  Maybe this will be
the year when a hyperborean team will win the cup.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

Giles: Honestly, Buffy.  You order these products, practice with them for
a morning and then cast them aside in favour of a piece of kindling.
When's the last time you used your hippe?
                        - Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3, Dark Horse Comics.