----------
Van: Roland Hoensch <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: Multiple recipients of list CONLANG <[log in to unmask]>
Onderwerp: Keyboard Remapping in Win 3.1 & 95
Datum: woensdag 6 oktober 1999 8:31

> Has anyone tried to invent a script anything like Hangul?  Coincidentally
it happens to be an invented script.  Invented by some > Korean King who
wanted people to be able to read and write more easily.

I am very much intrigued by Maya hieroglyphs. They have about the same
thing: symbols (for syllables) are placed together to form a block. I
wanted to make something like that: words existing of one form that has
encoded all sounds of that word, but I never succeeded. Gladilatian has
something like that (I have no URL) : one form per syllable.