I like to have my personal email delivered via bigfoot.com to more
than one address, to guard against failures and foibles of individual
free email accounts (I use free web-based and pop email accounts
exclusively, because my relationships with ISPs have in the past been
very fickle.)  So I generally throw [log in to unmask] in as my
"reply-to" address.  It seems to cause this problem, alas.  I'll try
to remember to remove it when I post to this list.

Ed doesn't know everything, but he hasn't figured that out yet.
Please break it to him gently.              [log in to unmask]