Hello

I am involved in converting a print encyclopedia to SGML and we are making use
of the TEI lite DTD with the Name and Date extensions.  I would be interested
to know of any similar work that has been marked up with the TEI coding scheme.
 In particular I am interested in applications of the extended tag sets for
names and dates since we are planning on making very heavy use of these to
maximize our search capabilities in regards to proper names and date
information.  Could someone point me to any online information about similar
implementations or to any specific groups who are currently looking at such
work?
Best Regards,
Scott. A. Wymer

----------
Scott A. Wymer, PhD
Webmaster and Director of Center for Virtual Appalachia
a part of
The Institute for Regional Analysis and Public Policy
        http://irapp.morehead-st.edu
at
114 Rader Hall
Morehead State University