Paul Bennett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yes, though we'd have to wait a lot. I'd like to be counted in, but
> fixed spans of time, like within the current relay, would not be a
> good idea. But indeed, it'd keep us out of the (mostly boring) custom
> of 'asformyconlanging', and give us a true reason to learn each other's
> langs, plus some ideas on how to properly describe our own -- which is
> best for everyone. Yes, we can and we will.

This is something that is important for me. I really need to make a good =
description of my langs, but can't put myself to it. I'll have to if I =
want to enter this relay. On the other hand, I always have wanted to take =
a good look on some conlangs, but didn't because of lack of time. Now I =
have to. Can I claim a lang? I want to translate into Tepa ot Hatasoe!

--Pablo Flores
  http://draseleq.conlang.org/pablo-david/