[log in to unmask] writes:
>very nice script!  i have also had a fondness towards Asian scripts and
>the
>Thai touch is quite exotic. is there a way that we might be able to see a
>full sentence in the near future?

Thank you. I think my favorite scripts are the Indian and SEAsian scripts
(all SEAsian scripts derive from an extinct (IIRC) script from South India
called "Pallava", I believe). Anyway, you probably will get to see a
sentence in it soon. Also, you will probably see a font of it sometime in
the future (Paul Bennett has offered to convert it into a font for me
(thank you so very much Paul!) ).

'The beginning calls for courage; the end demands care'