Eric Christopherson wrote:

> > John, this sounds absolutely scrummy. I'm assuming you don't mind if I
> > keep this recipie, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it to the list.
>
> At first I thought you said "crummy," and wondered if your mother never told
> you that if you don't have something nice to say, not to say anything at all
> :)

I had a feeling someone was going to comment on my choice of words. ;) I
use "scrummy" pretty often (the other one I use often is "tasty", which
apparently everyone I know thinks is very amusing. go fig!)

Related: I had a friend a few years back who used the word "schmecky" in
the same sense. Derived, obviously, from German "schmecken" (Mmm, das
schmeckt gut!)

--
Dan Seriff <[log in to unmask]>

"Mozart is just God's way of making the rest of us feel inferior."
        - David Barber