Fabian needs a bigger graphic from me to be able to include my
Mungay=F6d/Kusey=F6d script on the t-shirt. Unfortunately, my abilites wi=
th
computer graphics programs rate right up there with my ability to
windsurf (or perform *any* intense athletic activity, for that matter).
Is there anyone out there with a few hours to spare to turn my .gif from
a 72dpi image to a 300dpi? Any help would be much appreciated. If
someone can do it, please email me privately, and we'll arrange the
details through that channel.

Thanks,

--=20
Dan Seriff <[log in to unmask]>

"Mozart is just God's way of making the rest of us feel inferior."
        - David Barber