Jay Bowks wrote:

> Just do me a favor... humor the auxlangs
> there's not that many... just include these
> four Volapuk, Esperanto, Interlingua, and Solresol.
> and I'm happy... no more gruff from me...
> I'm even willing to sacrifice Ekspreso...
> But for this... some of you antiaux-artlangers
> better come up with goodies to fill the void. ;-)
> So how about it?

Speaking as a relatively long-time CONLANG and AUXLANG person,
I'll propose that all those troublesome auxlangs be represented
by Ekspreso instead, which is a true conlang by a CONLANG member.
Anyway, once you've seen one euroclone, you've seen them all.
Or else you gotta have my favorite, Occidental, instead of ...