[log in to unmask] writes:
>Speaking of which, does anyone else run into this kind of attitude from
>your loved ones? Mind you, she doesn't think I should stop conlanging,
>she just lovingly teases me about my super-nerdy hobby. ;) (no offense
>if someone on the list doesn't yet realize just how nerdy we all are)

Well, I dont really talk about it at all. I have mentioned this list a few
times but that is about it. My friends are all dorky in some way or
another :).  My friends don't really know either. I tell them only if it
applies to our conversation (and we don't talk about language hardly at
all) :).

'The beginning calls for courage; the end demands care'