[log in to unmask] writes:

>You closet Conlanger you!
>But don't fret... I too don't talk
>much about aux/conlangs with
>friends... only the email ones!
>In this most of us can probably
>find a common ground, que no?
>Even Tolkien called it his secret vice...

Well they don't really know because they are always so busy I only see
them once in a while, and when I do it's at a restaurant or a movie :). I
have brought it up a few times but it has been met with apathy (actually a
couple have thought it was interesting but left it at that). I've actually
promoted this list over on a message board (The Straight Dope Message
Board). On that board when the Esperantists get a bit fanatical, I reply
to them in Tilon Nevo. Someone also put up a thread about conculturing and
conlanging so I told them about this list, as well as the many resources
you can find at Yahoo. :)),

'The beginning calls for courage; the end demands care'