Quoth Sally Caves:
> John Cowan wrote:
> > Fabian wrote:
> > > Friend - John Cowan has agreed to act as a central point for USA paym=
ents.

> > To clarify:  I will accept payments in U.S. dollars from anywhere in the
> > world.
>=20
> I would like to pay this way.  But can someone refresh for my
> unmathematical mind how much fifteen pounds sterling are in US
> dollars?  And is that what Fabian is charging?

I thought he said it would be "around =A310", but hadn't provided an exact
price yet.  But a fabulous currency converter at http://www.xe.net/ucc/
says that =A310 is at the moment about $16.44 (=A415.62, and pretty much
every other currency is available there too).  In any case, I don't
think John has sent his address to the list yet. ;)

--=20
-=3D-Don [log in to unmask]<http://www.cs.brown.edu/=
~dpb/>-=3D-
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?