Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Ponga su proprio lenguaje aqu=ED.
> Place your own language here.

It's _propio_. And it's not necessary; _ponga su lenguaje aqu=ED_ is enou=
gh.
But it doesn't fell right. _Tu lenguaje va aqu=ED_ 'Your language goes he=
re'
sounds as nice as in English (and _tu_ is friendlier than _su_).

As for auxlangs, I think we should keep them to the minimum. IMHO they're
simply not what the t-shirt is about; a couple of them should be present
for the same reason that some natural languages are, to call for attentio=
n,
but nothing else.

> (ojo)
> `\_/'     http://adam.cheshire.net/~jjbowks

You know, I read Spanish _ojo_ 'eye' there at first glimpse. Is it by
chance?

--Pablo Flores
  http://draseleq.conlang.org/pablo-david/