"Leo J. Moser" wrote:
[snippet]
>   Bosnian(if such does now exist)

I asked a friend from Sarajevo whether a Bosnian language could
be said to exist.  Her answer was that it was basically
Serbo-Croat with a smattering of Turkish/Arabic loanwords, mainly
in areas specific to Muslim culture/religion.  I suppose when
Bosnians have time to think about language standardisation rather
than more pressing political/economic problems, these will become
"official" Bosnian.

Croatia is much further ahead in this respect, with a massive
drive to "purify" the Croatian language i.e. get rid of obviously
Serbian words.  Even so, at the moment most linguists would
probably still count Bosnian, croatian and Serbian as dialects of
the same language.

co'o mi'e robin.