Charles wrote:

> "Leo J. Moser" wrote the part(s) with one > at the beginning!
>
> > > Perhaps AULI-Prime will take advantage of improved technology?
> >
> > Lost track of what that is. Is that a reborn
> > Occidental?
>
> Kinda; that's Bob Petry's concept of a re-launched,
> possibly a de-Bergerized, Occidental.

The first language of de Wahl was called AULI.
It meant, and still does: AUxiliari L ingue I nternational.

The first appearance of Auli was actually before 1906, but became more
complete by 1911.
During this time de Wahl had his own private "yacht" which he named AULI
also. I think he liked the name. And, so do I.

Then in 1922 de Wahl introduced to the world his "matured" AU.L.I. under
the name Occidental. It was known as Occidental until 1949. At that
time, just after de Wahl's death, at the instigation of Sr.
Berger(meister crook) it was changed to Interlingue in preparation for
his leading Occidentalists into a merger with Interlingua. Why, look,
you only have to change the E at the end of the word to A.

In one of the later Cosmoglotta jurnales the masthead had "Li PRIM
Lingue International".

So, as in the Beginning so is it in the Ending. ;-) AULI de Wahl's
preferred first name for an Auxiliary Lingue International, built upon
the occidental base, has now arrived at the Auli-PRIM. i.e. The top and
leading Auxiliari Lingue International. So, the source of the term
Auli-PRIM is a combining of de Wahl's own term for HIS language when it
began, and the combination of the word PRIM from the Cosmoglotta mast
head. Nothing is original here with me, it comes from de Wahl and his
own jurnal, that's all.

So, Occidental IS Li Auli-PRIM. Thus, I am only dropping my personal use
of the misleading and destructive name Interlingue, and returning to
using Occidental, with the properly descriptive addition of the phrase
Auli-PRIM, which includes within the name the flow of Occidental through
its history from Auli to being the PRIM Lingue International. From the
beginning ripples of a new naturalistic language through its growth to
adulthood under the name Occidental to its ultimate stage as Auli grown
up to full maturity, i.e. Li Auli-PRIM.

Occidental is Li Auli-PRIM, and now is growing back towards its former
stature and beyond.

Thankfully, many others are beginning to become enthused about it too,
now that enough information is finally being placed before the public to
see what it actually is.

So, that's what Auli-PRIM is, it is Occidental as used up till the death
of de Wahl, when it was then the most powerful IAL in existence as far
as growing power and growing influence.

Cordialmen,
Bob, x+O~