In a message dated 11/15/99 2:07:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
[I had written]:
>>  That does it for me. I am learning Lojban.

>Good luck, I hope it works! On sci.lang, Lee Sau Dan has often
>insisted that Lojban or even Klingon would be a better choice
>than Esperanto, because more "logical", easier, and less biased.
>I am eagerly awaiting those progress reports ...

>--
>As they say in Tepa: hike waipettu.

Thanks Catty.

I went to  <A HREF="http:[log in to unmask]">The New Lojban WWW Archive</A>
and downloaded The Complete Reference Grammer. On reading the first chapter,
I remembered reading the Loglan article in SciAm in the 60's, and thinking, I
would like to be a part of that. Joy came to me, for
this is at least one youthful ambition that may actually come true!