Ed Heil wrote:

> (For the benefit of those unfamiliar with the acronym, WASP means
> "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant" and often, though not in this instance
> as far as I can tell, connotes "rich; golf-playing; constipated;
> boring.")

"I am what is commonly known as a WASP, and therefore belong to the
only ethnic group that it is entirely safe to ridicule."
        -- Northrop Frye

> Nik, just to clarify, you surely must mean "it is possible for
> English-speaking WASPs and English-speaking non-WASPs to fail to
> reach
> an agreement," not "it is not possible for those two groups to reach
> an agreement."

No, he means what he says, _in the neo-Nazi worldview_.

--

John Cowan      http://www.reutershealth.com            [log in to unmask]
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies! / Schliess eurer Aug vor heiliger Schau