I think you completely misunderstood Munisha's post.  She was talking about
recently graduated pediatric residents (or general pediatricians) who choose
to work as clinical associates in the emergency department.  She was not
talking about pediatric emergency medicine attendings or faculty.  I know
she did not mean to bring up the issues of background education/training or
board eligibility/certification of pediatric emergency physicians.  Her
question was specifically how pediatric emergency departments handle the
scheduling of clinical associates.

Terry Adirim
Children's National Medical Center

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: