Let us gather the facts! =)

1.    Bob speaks English and no other languages.
1a.    Occidental, the Latin-German pidgin, is easy to learn for him.

2.    Mexicans speak Spanish and likely have been influenced by American
culture, knowing (even if not speaking) at least a basic vocabulary.
2a.    Occidental, the Latin-German pidgin, is easy to learn for them.

3.    Anglophone students speak... You guessed it: *E n g l i s h*
3a.    Occidental, the Latin-German pidgin, is easy to learn for them.

4.    People on the Internet are constantly bombarded by English because of
English' unofficial status as an IAL.
4a.    Occidental, the Latin-German pidgin, is easy to learn for them too.

The conclusion?  Occidental is a simple, easy to learn, can be sight read
without know prior knowledge of the language, can be pronounced once
some irregularities are memorized by this *WIDE* range of Latin and
Germanic language speakers.  Bravo!

Not English or Germanic?  Like... half or more of Europe... or like all of
Asia...
or like most of Africa... or Your a native?  That's okay, once Latinic and
Germanic Europeans all speak it, You'll have no choice either and it will
be forced on to You like English is now.

Support the Occidental difference! (or lack thereof...)