Je 02:01 atm 12/5/99 -0500, Bob LeCHEVALIER skribis (responde al Bob PETRY)

>Most of your others have similar problems - someone who is "hairy" has
>hair, no "tends to" about it, and there is no fakery implied.

One minor "correction" here; though the word means what you say, it has=20
other meanings, and the one most people would, I think, at first sight=20
attribute to it today is "in a situation from which it is difficult to=20
extricate oneself" ("...and then things got _really_ hairy..."). No obvious=
=20
relationship to "hair" whatsoever.

I don't think this damages the point you are trying to make, however.

-- Don HARLOW

Por la Festa Sezono:
   Vana V., Kiel Ni Mortigadis Leporon por la Anta=FDkristnaska Vesperman=F8=
     http://www.best.com/~donh/Esperanto/Literaturo/Noveloj/mortigadis_lepor=
=20
http://www.best.com/~donh/Esperanto/Literaturo/Noveloj/mortigadis_leporon.ht=
ml