Paul O Bartlett wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Robert J. Petry, C.L. wrote:
>
> > [most omitted for brevity]
>
> >                                             Therefore, I cannot give anything to anyone
> > who already has a full cup. If they already "know better" then there is nothing else I can
> > say. So, I don't try to give further information to an already resistive mind.
>
>     But it seems as if you will not give anything to anyone who is
> not already committed to your cause in advance.  I think I am
> generally becoming more sympathetic to Occidental, but I opine that
> more consideration of others would be well received.  I think you
> are shuffling everybody into the same pile, even those who might with
> a little more help be potential supporters.

I do try to answer what I can on the occidental lists and in the occ newsletter.
If you will notice on this list, it doesn't matter the response, someone either "teases" me, or
immediately tries to come up with a negating comment to what I say about Occ. or any post about
Occ in Occ by de Wahl, etc. Among other things. So, please tell me how or why one should throw
more information to minds that are seemingly bent on criticising or tearing apart to prove it
won't work. That is not a mindset of folks who are interested in learning Occidental. Those who
are, or are becoming partial suporters write me private email, and/or join the lists. Those here
who are interested in Esp. I'm sure don't ignore the Esp. list(s), or in Ido, the Idoist lists
etc. where these things can be discussed. But, 99% of the auxlang list does not join the
Occidentalist lists, nor do they know much about it, and aren't interested in learning it, but
certainly don't mind trying to pick it apart without any or much understanding of it at all.
There's a new Occidental list they could join if anyone was truly interested, since no one here
cares for how I present things on auxlang, so they could join list that and ask all the
questions they want.

Besides, can you imagine the Marines giving all their inside information to the enemy on the
battle field? ;--))) I didn't think so.

Cordialmen,
Bob, x+O~