Je 02:46 PM 12/1/99 -0500, Bob LeCHEVALIER skribi
>>From:    Charles <[log in to unmask]>
>>Michael Talbot-Wilson wrote:
>>
>> > What you have is a language difficult
>> > for orientals,
>>
>>Occ is less difficult for Orientals than Esperanto and about
>>the same as Ido or Glosa, I think. Can you name an easier language?
>
>According to the only Chinese poster I have ever seen talk about
>comparative language difficulty among IALs (Lee Sau Dan on sci.lang),
>Lojban is far easier than any of the Euroclones.

Bob, do you happen to know if Lee Sau Dan actually speaks (or reads/writes)=
=20
Lojban at this point in time? A year or so ago he was going on in=20
soc.culture.esperanto (in excellent Esperanto) about how much easier (and=20
more neutral) Lojban was for Chinese than Esperanto, but when asked to say=
=20
(write) something in Lojban, he had not, at that time, had the time to=20
actually learn the language...

-- Don HARLOW

Por la Festa Sezono:
   Vana V., Kiel Ni Mortigadis Leporon por la Anta=FDkristnaska Vesperman=F8=
     http://www.best.com/~donh/Esperanto/Literaturo/Noveloj/mortigadis_lepor=
=20
http://www.best.com/~donh/Esperanto/Literaturo/Noveloj/mortigadis_leporon.ht=
ml