Kat wrote:
> I'll arrive late on that Friday night ( the 7th of January)
>and leave the next Friday.
>Kuty, will you be available?

I tried to organize my group to dive Dahab around those dates but failed.
Trying to match the schedules of 6 divers is quite tough.  Now it looks
like my group will travel to Dahab on Thursday, the 20th of January.  We'll
hopefully get there on Thursday night and start the diving on Friday
morning.  We'll be staying at the Canyon dive center (10 km north to Dahab
city) and try to squeeze in at least six dives in two days.  We shall be
driving back to Israel on Sunday morning.

Kat, I hope you have a great time there.

If anybody on the list is there on those dates, please write.  I'll be
happy to meet and maybe dive together.

Regards,

                   Kuty