At 16:02 12/12/99 +0100, Klaus wrote:

>sorry this will also not fit my plans.

What can we do, that's life.  Anyway you are going to have a great time.

>I will go to Eilat on Jan 11th and will go back home on Jan
>17th. This will give me 5 days of diving in or around
>Eilat, or I will go to Nuweiba, which is only 1 hour by car
>from Eilat.

If you go to Nuweiba, you could go to Dahab too, and maybe meet Kat :-)

If any of the members of the list wants to get a clue about the area that
we are talking about, it can be done in:

http://www.kinneret.co.il/georgek/

This site was created by one of my diving buddies.  He is a regular in
Dahab and became friends with the owner of the Canyon diving center there.
My friend George created this web page as a favour to his friend (no money
is involved), so please, no cracks about the quality of the pictures :-)
Anyway, anything that is written there is a true impression of a visitor
and not a public relations c**p.

>have fun in Dahab

Thank you.  I sure hope I will.

Have fun in Eilat.

BTW, are you going to dive with a certain outfit there?  Hotel?  Which ones?

Regards,

                   Kuty