At 07:50 AM 12/12/99 -0600, Chuck wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I would need TWO tanks for that many days.  :-)

>Have fun in Cozumel.

Will try my very best.  I even told Strike that although I am not a beer
drinker at all, I'll drink one or three FOR HIM with Mika on Christmas
Eve.

>I start the midnight shift on Dec 27 and work it til Jan 7.

What crime have to committed to deserve that punishment?  ;)

>Will be in Coz Jan 14.

Have Fun.  That'll give you enough time to join us at the Y2K London-NED-
pubfest some time between 1/21 and 1/23 where I expect to see a whole
new set of faces, including Parrotfish Andy aka Kilkenny Kid, schedule-
change-by-the-minute Kat if she manage to return from the Red Sea by then,
Huw Porter the world-traveller-to-be, Magnus the sheep-lover <G>, and
any other NEDs we might round up on London street corners.

-- Bob.