> The Australian marathon swimmer, Suzie Maroney, swam from the Yucatan
> peninsula to Cuba earlier this year!  That's because us Ozzies are poor
and
> try and budget our travel costs!  :-)

If she's like to try swimming back again, do you think she'd consider a new
record, say "Boat Towing"?  I'm not legally permitted to pay for travel to
Cuba, including fuel purchased there, but I can legally travel there so long
as I don't spend any money.  If I could get a tow from Cuba to Mexico, I'd
be all set.  Heck, if I had the boat there, maybe I too could become a
clueless DM (joke).  I'm sure I could drop Bob as close to Maracaibo as the
DM did earlier this year.

Lee