> Do you know of an internet resource that describes the symptoms and
> characteristics of DCS in detail to help distinguish from the normal aches
> of a body after a full day on a dive boat?

Nothing specific, perhaps because the symptoms tend to cover a wide range of
problems depending on where the bubbles lodge.  Symptoms can range from
slight pain, to numbness to death.  Most of my knowledge comes from
discussions on line and readings.  One of my favorite sites is
http://www.abysmal.com/tech-articles.html  This is a series of articles
collected by the creators of Abyss diving software.  Some of it is highly
technical, but much is suitable for anyone who's willing to take the time to
work through it.

Lee