Thanks, Hugh! I've incorporated your suggestions in the guide, but have a
few issues with the formatting. I'll attend to them tomorrow, right now I've
earned a good night's sleep :-) Enjoy the spackling. Fortunately, I am the
world's worst DIY'er, and I only have to demonstrate that once, never to be
asked again :-)

Bjorn
http://www.bjornjensen.com