At 07:21 AM 12/16/99 +0700, you wrote:
>I may be about to eat some humble pie (an interesting, wholly unfamiliar
>feeling) :-) Soyong had given me a Nikon Coolpix 950 for Christmas (she
>knows I am bad at waiting...), and I am absolutely thrilled with the output!

Bjorn,
An here you were thinking I was nuts all this time.
You will find that if you try to enlarge a small portion of the image you
will get to a point that the quality falls off to the human eye rather
quickly. But, if you don't crop more then a quarter of the image away, the
size restrictions on most printers will keep the image looking good (but
not great).  If you get a chance to try a "dye sub" printer the images will
knock your eyes out.
                                                Best Regards
                                                      Ron in San Diego

Diving in San Diego