Hi Kuty

sorry for the late response, but I was travelling and had no access to a line.

Kuty wrote:

> If you go to Nuweiba, you could go to Dahab too, and maybe meet Kat :-)

thats true, however this will cost me one day, as I will only be able to go from

Tel Aviv to Eilat in the evening, and I am a bit afraid to go to Dahab or even
Nuweiba by car
allone during the night. You never know where you are ending up. :-)

> If any of the members of the list wants to get a clue about the area that
> we are talking about, it can be done in:
>
> http://www.kinneret.co.il/georgek/
>
> This site was created by one of my diving buddies.  He is a regular in
> Dahab and became friends with the owner of the Canyon diving center there.
> My friend George created this web page as a favour to his friend (no money
> is involved), so please, no cracks about the quality of the pictures :-)
> Anyway, anything that is written there is a true impression of a visitor
> and not a public relations c**p.
>
> >have fun in Dahab
>
> Thank you.  I sure hope I will.
>
> Have fun in Eilat.

Thanks, I am sure I will like it again if the wheather will be ok.

> BTW, are you going to dive with a certain outfit there?  Hotel?  Which ones?

Probably I will dive with Aqua Sports at Taba Hilton. I think this will also be
the place
where I am going to stay.

Do you have other recommendations?

Regards